M. Toulouse Premia Saddle Child's 16"
NOTE: Please check the drop down menu for availability.
An extremely elegant close contact saddle hand crafted of natural vegetable tanned, pigmented, aniline finished leather which will accept oil. The double, soft covered leather is incredibly supple and luxurious. Other features include:
- Hand laminated beechwood saddle tree that is spring steel reinforced with stainless steel stirrup bars.
- Ten year guarantee on the saddle tree.
- Comfort Fit PanelsŪ designed with both foam and wool.
- Adjusta Block System removable foam blocks.
- Air-cushioned knee rolls for added comfort and correct positioning.
This beautiful saddle is available in Chocolate, in seat sizes 14, 15, 16, 16.5, 17, 17.5 and 18. Normally stocked in 17-18 medium. Please allow extra time for smaller sizes. Available in medium and wide and extra wide tree sizes.
VTO's Take:This saddle is an extremely good knock off of a well-known brand name saddle in the $3K+ range. I have to look twice to determine which is which. It is just as comfortable to sit in. We have heard good things about this saddle from upper level riders and trainers. In today's economy, if you can't afford the $3K+ saddle, you can't really go wrong with this one! This is sure to be a top selling saddle soon.