Kerrits Cascade Waterproof Jacket
Status: Available for Order
Wind and waterproof, this highly durable, yet flexible jacket is fully seam sealed providing complete all-weather protection and equestrian specific details that let riders forget the forecast.
- HydroTek storm shell is wind and waterproof; fully seam-sealed for all-weather protection
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Light stretch construction gives you the freedom to move and layer as needed
- Abrasion-resistant exterior
- Removable hood with adjustable cinch system
- Tall collar with fleece chin guard
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap to block out rain and wind
- Relaxed fit allows for layering as the temperature cools
- Pit zips under arms for ventilation
- Two fleece-lined, hard-warmer zip pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drop-tail and double-vent split back for in-saddle performance and coverage
Available in Ladies sizes XS-XL. Sapphire (shown above), and (below) Evergreen, Fig, and Black.