We hope that by offering high quality tack and clothing at competitive prices, all of our customers will be delighted with their orders. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it subject to the return policy below. Please note the special terms that apply to saddle returns. Also note that this return policy applies only to purchases made directly from www.vtosaddlery.com or by phone from VTO Saddlery. Some purchases made using a special offer coupon are subject to different return policies specified in the offer. Purchases made from us via a third-party auction site such as Yahoo! or eBay are NOT covered under the general terms of this return policy. See the special notes for auction returns for the applicable policy.
Important terms regarding returns:
- If you place an order using a sale coupon that imposes restrictions on returns (such as "all sales final"), the terms of the coupon apply, and NOT our regular return policy.
- Please notify us before you make the return. You may do this by calling (800) 506-5344 or by responding to the e-mail confirmation you received when you placed the order. Although you must notify us, you do not need a return authorization number.
- Make sure there is a way for us to identify who you are when we receive the return. Typically, your return address on the package or a copy of the sales receipt is sufficient.
- Please include ALL tags, packaging, saddle covers, etc. that you received with the item you are returning, even if these materials have been removed from the item.
- When returning saddles (or any other item, for that matter) please do NOT pack with styrofoam peanuts. Generally, the packaging we use to send the item to you is sufficient for you to send it back to us. We do not ship any items that are so fragile as to require styrofoam filler for packing materials.
- We will refund your credit card or issue store credit (whichever applies) less shipping only after receiving the items back.
Return for exchange or full refund within 14 days if:
- The size you ordered does not fit or you decide that you do not want the item for any other reason. In such cases we cannot guarantee that we have your correct size available. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- We ship you the wrong item or the item is defective upon receipt. We will pay the cost of return shipping.
- Ship items with all original tags and packaging to: VTO Saddlery, 115 Miller Street, P.O. Box 9, Broadway, VA 22815.
- You may return items via any service (UPS, USPS, etc.) that is convenient and cost-effective for you. We recommend that regardless of how you ship it you obtain insurance and a tracking number. You are responsible for the item until we receive it back. If you use the U.S. Postal Service, be sure to include our P.O. Box in the address.
- The item has been damaged or soiled due to your abuse or neglect. This includes damage caused by horses.
- In the case of clothing, if the item has been worn, laundered, or dry-cleaned or if original tags have been discarded.
- If the purchase was made using a coupon or other price promotion that specifies that returns are not available on the purchase.
- You have not notified us of your desire to return the merchandise within 30 days of your receiving the merchandise; after 30 days, all sales are final.
- Custom order saddles are NOT returnable. A custom order saddle is one that is made especially for you according to your specifications (e.g., unusually large or small seat size or flap length). If we order a saddle in a standard size for you, it is returnable.
- To return a saddle, you must notify us within 5 business days of your receiving it. If you require extra time to get to your barn, please let us know, as we will routinely extend this time upon reasonable request.
- Returned saddles must be in NEW condition, unless we indicate that they are test ride saddles. Please ask about this, as most of the saddles we ship are test rides. Make sure your horse is clean and free of sweat, fly spray, conditioners, etc. Please do not use any cleaners, conditioners or other leather-care products on saddles before returning them. We will care for the saddle upon its return, and we need to know what products have been used on the saddle.
- Used and consignment saddles are sold in "as-is" condition.
Important note about warranties
Although most of the items we sell are brand-name products you recognize, closeouts and seconds are generally not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.How refunds are made
You must notify us by phone (800-506-5344 or 540-896-7100), e-mail or fax before returning any merchandise. Refunds of original purchase price will be made by a credit to your credit card, which will appear on your statement in the next billing cycle.
We want you to be happy with your purchase
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please call us at (800) 506-5344 or e-mail us. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure your complete satisfaction.